2009년 1월 14일 수요일
Today saw the release of Microsoft Windows 7 Beta 1 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Beta 1 to MSDN and TechNet Subscribers. I have been using Windows Vista for over three years now and have been eager to test the new version of Microsoft's Operating System. This download took a while but I have it now and it is running on my laptop, where I am typing this :)
2009년 1월 10일 토요일
Smooth animations are fundamental to many graphical UI applications, and Windows 7 introduces a native animation framework for managing the scheduling and execution of animations. The animation framework supplies a library of useful mathematical functions for specifying behavior over time and also lets developers provide their own behavior functions. The framework supports sophisticated resolution of conflicts when multiple animations attempt to manipulate the same value simultaneously. An application can specify that one animation must be completed before another can begin and can force completion within a set time. The new framework also helps animations determine appropriate durations
Watch Yochay Kiriaty, Windows 7 Technical Evangelist, and Windows Ribbon Scenic Animation product team members Paul Kwiatkowski and Paul Gildea as we explain Windows Scenic Animation, why we need it, and which components of Windows use this amazing technology. Paul also has few cool demos that show the real power of this technology.
This Week on C9, Windows 7 Beta available, CES news, Windows Live, and more
With Windows Web Services, you can create applications that communicate easily with a local computer or a remote Web service. Windows Web Services is a native-code implementation of SOAP and provides core network communication by supporting a broad set of the Web services (WS) family of protocols. Windows Web Services is a peer to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF – managed-code Web services), and provides a high-performance subset of WCF functionality.
Watch Yochay Kiriaty, Windows 7 Technical Evangelist, and Windows Web Services API PM Nikola Dudar as we explain the Windows native Web Services APIs, and why Microsoft created a new set of Web Services APIs when we have WCF. For more technical content on Windows 7 and few cool code samples, go to the Windows 7 Blog for Developers.
You can always watch the Windows 7: Web Services in Native Code PDC session in case you missed the live session
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian are back to discuss:
- Windows 7 Beta 1 is unveiled at CES and available for download (expect slowness)
Download: 32-bit version, 64-bit version
- Larry Larsen from Channel 10 shows the key Beta 1 features in 3 minutes.
- The Channel 10 crew have a slew of videos on new stuff coming out of CES.
- Windows Live Essentials Wave 3 is now available for download (via Ars Technica)
- Kodu (originally called Boku) shows programming basics for kids.
- Yochay Kiriaty has several Windows 7 Taskbar videos available on Channel 9.
- Brian talks about the new show: 10-4 on Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.0
- Brian's pick of the week: Apple's revolutionary new laptop with no keyboard
- Dan's pick of the week: Cool demo by Stimulant that combines a Microsoft Surface and a Wii Balance Board.
Windows 7 New Taskbar - An Overview
Designing the Windows 7 Taskbar
The Windows 7 Taskbar Overview is one of a series of Channel 9 videos about the new Windows 7 Taskbar. Other videos include:
For more technical information on the Windows 7 Taskbar, read the Windows 7 Taskbar Part 1 – The Basics post. For more technical content on Windows 7, along with a few cool code samples, go to the The Windows 7 Blog for Developers.
If you missed the PDC sessions on the Windows 7 Taskbar, you can always watch their videos: Welcome to Windows 7 Taskbar and Integrate with Windows 7 Taskbar – but I know you already saw them few times. ;)
Windows 7 Taskbar - Behind the Scenes
Jump into the Windows 7 Taskbar Jump Lists
Yochay Kiriaty: Introducing Windows 7 on C9
새로운 리본 인터페이스(Scenic Ribbon)에 대한 글:
Windows 7 Ribbon Markup Overview
Windows 7 Ribbon Deep Dive
This Windows 7 Ribbon Markup Overview [link] is one of a series of Channel 9 videos about the Windows 7 Ribbon.:
For more technical content on Windows 7 and few cool code samples, go to the Windows 7 Blog for Developers.
You can always watch the Windows 7 Scenic Ribbon: The next generation user experience for presenting Commands in Windows PDC session if you missed the live session.
For more technical content on Windows 7 and few cool code samples, go to the Windows 7 Blog for Developers.You can always watch the Windows 7 Scenic Ribbon: The next generation user experience for presenting Commands in Windows PDC session if you missed the live session.
2009년 1월 9일 금요일
- ► 2012 (77)
- ► 2011 (116)
- ► 2010 (353)
- Yet More Waiting on Day 8
- Entries tagged with windows 7 - Channel 9 #2
- Entries tagged with windows 7 - Channel 9
- windows 7 beta screenshots(korean, Build 7000) #4
- windows 7 beta screenshots(korean, Build 7000) #3
- windows 7 beta screenshots(korean, Build 7000) #2
- windows 7 beta screenshots(korean, Build 7000)
- windows 7 news.com 최근 글
- ▼ 1월 (12)